The Corona epidemic is spreading all over the world. But the recovery of this disease has given people hope that it is not the deadliest disease. However, post-Covid care is something that needs attention, even if you test negative right now. Know we know about some details of Post-Covid-19 Symptoms.
While corona is spreading rapidly in the country, the number of patients has also declined after vaccination. Even after recovering from Corona virus infection, many people showed symptoms of Covid-19. It is necessary to treat such people immediately. Studies have shown how the SARS-CoV 2 virus can stay in your body for a long time.
Until the outbreak of the virus subsides, its side effects will continue to appear. According to a study, about 75 percent of severe patients who have been recovered from coronavirus have returned to the hospital with complaints of chest pain, shortness of breath, fatigue, stress, and anxiety.
If the symptoms persist in the body for 4 to 12 weeks, it is called Ongoing Post-Covid Acute Syndrome. If symptoms are felt, for more than 12 weeks, it is called post-covid syndrome or long covid.
The Best Post-Covid Care Centre in Jaipur
Dr. Virendra Singh Post Covid Care Centre in Jaipur is one of the Best Centres. It provides all the necessary facilities to the patients. Dr. Virendra Singh is one of the most experienced doctors in the city.
According to Dr. Virendra Singh difficulty in breathing is one of the most common post-covid symptoms. Also, despite having normal lung capacity (this is the maximum amount of air that the lungs can accommodate) some people have difficulty walking, complaining of chest pain, tightness and fatigue. These are some of the common post-covid symptoms that everyone needs to pay attention to.
1. Some people, even after recovering from Covid-19, continue to cough for several weeks and experience a high pulse rate.
2. People who have recovered from COVID-19 still they have chronic fatigue syndrome. Such people complain of joint pain, fatigue, body pain, and headache. It requires treatment.
3. Apart from this, a different type of disease is being seen on social media in patients who have recovered from Covid-19, which is being named ‘brain fog’. Due to brain fog, lack of concentration is being found in people, problems like insomnia and depression are being created. Rehabilitation should be arranged for people suffering from the symptoms of Covid-19.
Facilities Available in Dr. Virendra Singh Post Covid Centre –
● Big Ventilated ICU
● Caretaker For Patients Rooms
● Neat & Clean Environment
● Medical Labs
● Experienced Doctors & Nurses
If You or your known one suffering from post covid symptoms then you must visit Dr. Virendra Singh’s post covid care center in Jaipur. Here the best doctors will treat you. The Centre is open 24*7.